Targeting website visitors by HubSpot contact data
CTA targeting and dynamic website personalization with HubSpot contact data
ConvertFlow makes it easy to display targeted CTAs to your website visitors and HubSpot contacts by their tags.
This means you can personalize your website for each of your HubSpot contacts.
How to dynamically display CTAs to your website visitors by their HubSpot contact data
Once you've connected your HubSpot account, ConvertFlow's campaign targeting conditions now include HubSpot targeting options, such as...
- If person is subscribed to list in HubSpot
- If person is NOT subscribed to list in HubSpot
- If person is in workflow in HubSpot
- If person is NOT in workflow in HubSpot
- If person is in lifecycle stage in HubSpot
- If person is NOT in lifecycle stage in HubSpot
- If person has submitted form in HubSpot
- If person has NOT submitted form in HubSpot
- If contact property value matches in HubSpot
- If contact property value does NOT match in HubSpot
How to personalize your website content with HubSpot contact data
When ConvertFlow syncs a person's tracking with their HubSpot contact record, it pulls in their HubSpot contact fields if the field isn't already present on the contact record in ConvertFlow.
Then, using ConvertFlow's CTA builder, you can add merge tags to your content for website personalization, using HubSpot data.
Targeting Sync – How to target your existing HubSpot contacts
ConvertFlow syncs a visitor's tracking with their HubSpot contact record when either...
- The visitor submits a form
- The visitor visits your website with their HubSpot ID in the URL
So, this means once ConvertFlow is installed on your website, you will be able to target all of your new form submissions by their HubSpot data.
However, if you want to sync the tracking with your existing HubSpot contact database, all you have to do is append their contact details to your email hyper links in HubSpot, and ConvertFlow will sync their visitor session with their HubSpot data.
You would do this by adding...
...to the end of all of your HubSpot email’s links, like how you would add any other URL parameter.
Social data research on your HubSpot contacts
Any HubSpot contacts synced with ConvertFlow will have their profiles (with social data research) appear in your ConvertFlow contacts area.
Their ConvertFlow contact record will appear upon form submission, or upon clicking a "Targeting Sync" link from your HubSpot emails.
Any social data ConvertFlow finds, that is not present in the contact's HubSpot fields will be passed to HubSpot, to help you personalize your email marketing campaigns.