How to integrate ConvertFlow with Zapier
Connecting ConvertFlow to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
We can all agree that Zapier is friggin’ awesome! It lets you connect more than 1,500+ apps in just about any way you’d like – without getting developers involved.
You can set up “Zaps” to run actions that trigger when important things happen in your favorite business apps and tools.
For example, you could have a Zap that sends a Slack message to your #sales conversation when you get a new lead added to your email marketing app with the “Wants demo” tag.
lets you connect ConvertFlow to 1,500+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the "Trigger", where your information comes from and which causes one or more "Actions" in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
To help, we've created a bunch of Zapier templates you can use to get started:
How do I connect ConvertFlow to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a free account.
2. Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "ConvertFlow"
4. Use your credentials to connect your ConvertFlow account to Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with ConvertFlow and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConvertFlow’s Zapier Triggers
Once you’ve connected your ConvertFlow account to Zapier, here are the ConvertFlow trigger options you’ll see in Zapier:
- When a new contact is added
- When someone submits a CTA form
- When someone has a ConvertFlow tag applied
- When someone has a ConvertFlow tag removed
Passing contact data to CRMs is just the beginning. You can do all sorts of workflow ninja stuff using your different business apps that integrate with Zapier.
- Want a new lead to create a Trello card? Zap.
- Want to send a custom lead alert to your sales team when a new tag gets added to a contact? Zap.
- Want to send all the form submissions of a CTA you created for a co-marketing campaign into a Google sheet that you can share with your marketing partner? Zap!!!
ConvertFlow’s Zapier Actions
Okay, so you can send data out of ConvertFlow. But what about sending data to ConvertFlow? 🤔
What if you could send contact info and segmentation data into ConvertFlow’s personalization platform when events happen in your other apps?
Well, now you can! In Zapier, you can trigger “actions” in ConvertFlow.
For example, you could:
- Create a new ConvertFlow contact
- Update the contact info of a ConvertFlow contact
- Add a ConvertFlow tag
- Remove a ConvertFlow tag
This means you can start building custom contact segments in ConvertFlow using tags, based on contact data and triggers from any of your favorite tools that integrate with Zapier.
This way when a contact returns to your website you can serve up a perfectly personalized CTA, such as a call-to-action that greets them by name and guides them towards taking the next step.
With ConvertFlow’s website personalization tools and Zapier’s 1,500 connected apps, anyone can deliver personalized content experiences for their website visitors using customer data from any of their tools, without coding or waiting on developers.
The possibilities of what you can build are truly endless 🙂