How to integrate ConvertFlow with Zapier
Connecting ConvertFlow to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
How do I connect ConvertFlow to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a free account.
2. Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "ConvertFlow"
4. Use your credentials to connect your ConvertFlow account to Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with ConvertFlow and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConvertFlow’s Zapier Triggers
Once you’ve connected your ConvertFlow account to Zapier, here are the ConvertFlow trigger options you’ll see in Zapier:
- When a new contact is added
- When someone submits a CTA form
- When someone has a ConvertFlow tag applied
- When someone has a ConvertFlow tag removed
- Want a new lead to create a Trello card? Zap.
- Want to send a custom lead alert to your sales team when a new tag gets added to a contact? Zap.
- Want to send all the form submissions of a CTA you created for a co-marketing campaign into a Google sheet that you can share with your marketing partner? Zap!!!
ConvertFlow’s Zapier Actions
- Create a new ConvertFlow contact
- Update the contact info of a ConvertFlow contact
- Add a ConvertFlow tag
- Remove a ConvertFlow tag