How to segment Autopilot contacts into lists, journeys and more
ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors, and it's built for marketers using Autopilot.
With ConvertFlow's 2-way Autopilot integration, you can unlock the full power of the Autopilot contact API, without coding or waiting on developers.
Here's an overview of what you can do:
- Automatically create and update contacts in Autopilot
- Map survey responses, quiz selections, dropdown fields, radios, paragraphs and hidden fields to Autopilot custom fields
- Segment Autopilot contacts into lists and journeys upon form submission, button click, survey selection and page visits
- Personalize your website content, popups and messaging for returning Autopilot contact segments
Using automations to segment Autopilot subscribers
As you build landing pages, funnels, popups, forms, surveys, sticky bars, quizzes etc in ConvertFlow's visual builder, you can add Autopilot automations to your forms, surveys, buttons and conditional logic, to make requests to the Autopilot contact API.
Using ConvertFlow's automation system, you can add these Autopilot automations to segment contacts:
- Autopilot – Add to list
- Autopilot – Trigger a journey
- Autopilot – Unsubscribe from list
These Autopilot automations can be triggered by ConvertFlow upon:
- Button clicks with button elements
- Conditional funnel outcomes with conditional actions
Adding Autopilot automations in ConvertFlow
To add an Autopilot automation to a form, survey or button, click on the element in the ConvertFlow visual builder to select it.
Once you've selected it, click on the "Confirmation Actions" button to the right in the builder panel.
The confirmation actions settings modal will display, and now you'll be able to click to "Add automation" below your form's existing automations.
A form to create a new automation will appear. Now, select the type of automation you want to create.
For Autopilot, you'll find these automation types as options in the dropdown.
- Add to list
- Remove from list
- Trigger a journey
Once you've selected an Autopilot automation type, you'll then be asked for any additional info needed to create the automation.
For example, if you select "Add to list", you'll need to select a list. Once you've entered the info, click "Create Automation".
Your automation will be saved to your form and it'll be listed with your form's other automations above. To delete an automation, click the "X" icon to the right of it in the automations list.