Shopify – How to install ConvertFlow
From your ConvertFlow website, go to Settings > Integrations, and click to connect with Shopify.
Then, enter your Shopify store’s “myshopify.com” URL and click to start the connection.
If you haven’t already given ConvertFlow access to this Shopify store, then you’ll need to give ConvertFlow permission by clicking “Install App”.
After that, you’ll be taken back to ConvertFlow’s integrations manager and the progress of the integration sync will be displayed.
Using the Shopify integration in ConvertFlow
Now that Shopify is connected to ConvertFlow, here’s what happens:
- ConvertFlow’s script will be automatically installed on your Shopify store
- Shopify targeting conditions are made available
- Shopify automation triggers are made available for adding products to cart and syncing fields to customer records
Important: If you already installed ConvertFlow through other methods such as custom code, Google Tag Manager or Segment, ConvertFlow will recognize the existing script and the first to load will take priority. This isn’t an issue if it’s the same website’s script, but could cause unpredictable results if the scripts are for different ConvertFlow websites.
In your ConvertFlow interface, you’ll find Shopify specific targeting conditions and automation rules, with dropdowns populated with your Shopify products.
Here are the Shopify targeting conditions you can use for better targeting your popups & CTAs:
- If visiting Shopify product
- If NOT visiting Shopify product
- If visiting Shopify collection
- If NOT visiting Shopify collection
- If Shopify cart contains product
- If Shopify cart does NOT contain product
- If Shopify cart contains greater than X items
- If Shopify cart contains less than X items
- If Shopify cart value is greater than
- If Shopify cart value is less than
You’ll also find that you can add Shopify automations to your ConvertFlow buttons, forms and surveys. These include:
- Create or update customer
- Add to cart
- Remove from cart
- Clear cart
- Add a tag
- Remove a tag