How to segment Infusionsoft contacts into tags, sequences, action sets and more
ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors, and it's built for marketers using Infusionsoft.
With ConvertFlow's 2-way Infusionsoft integration, you can unlock the full power of the Infusionsoft contact API, without coding or waiting on developers.
Here's an overview of what you can do:
- Automatically create and update contacts in Infusionsoft
- Map survey responses, quiz selections, drop drop fields, radios, paragraphs and hidden fields to Infusionsoft custom fields
- Segment Infusionsoft contacts into tags, sequences and action sets upon form submission, button click, survey selection and page visits
- Personalize your website content, popups and messaging for returning Infusionsoft contact segments
Using automations to segment Infusionsoft contacts
As you build landing pages, funnels, popups, forms, surveys, sticky bars, quizzes etc in ConvertFlow's visual builder, you can add Infusionsoft automations to your forms, surveys, buttons and conditional logic, to make requests to the Infusionsoft contact API.
Using ConvertFlow's automation system, you can add these Infusionsoft automations to segment contacts:
- Infusionsoft – Add a tag
- Infusionsoft – Remove a tag
- Infusionsoft – Trigger action set
- Infusionsoft – Start follow up sequence
- Infusionsoft – Stop follow up sequence
- Infusionsoft – Achieve campaign goal
- Infusionsoft – Make contact an opportunity
- Infusionsoft – Update lead stage
- Infusionsoft – Set lead source
- Infusionsoft – Add a note to contact
- Form submissions with form elements
- Survey selections with survey elements
- Button clicks with button elements
- Conditional funnel outcomes with conditional actions
- Page visits with visit goals
Adding Infusionsoft automations in ConvertFlow
To add a Infusionsoft automation to a form, survey or button, click on the element in the ConvertFlow visual builder to select it.
Once you've selected it, click on the "Confirmation Actions" button to the right in the builder panel.
The confirmation actions settings modal will display, and now you'll be able to click to "Add automation" below your form's existing automations.
A form to create a new automation will appear. Now, select the type of automation you want to create.
For Infusionsoft, you'll find these automation types as options in the dropdown.
- Add a tag
- Remove a tag
- Trigger action set
- Start follow up sequence
- Stop follow up sequence
- Achieve campaign goal
- Make contact an opportunity
- Update lead stage
- Set lead source
- Add a note to contact
Once you've selected a Infusionsoft automation type, you'll then be asked for any additional info needed to create the automation.
For example, if you select "Add to list", you'll need to select a list. Once you've entered the info, click "Create Automation".
Your automation will be saved to your form and it'll be listed with your form's other automations above. To delete an automation, click the "X" icon to the right of it in the automations list.