How to segment leads and trigger automations in Campaign Monitor
ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors, and it's built for marketers using Campaign Monitor.
With ConvertFlow's 2-way Campaign Monitor integration, you can unlock the full power of the Campaign Monitor subscriber API, without coding or waiting on developers.
Here's an overview of what you can do:
- Automatically create and update subscribers in Campaign Monitor
- Map survey responses, quiz selections, dropdown fields, radios, paragraphs and hidden fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields
- Segment Campaign Monitor contact into lists upon form submission, button click, survey selection and page visits
- Personalize your website content, popups and messaging for returning Campaign Monitor subscriber segments
Using automations to segment Campaign Monitor subscribers
As you build landing pages, funnels, popups, forms, surveys, sticky bars, quizzes etc in ConvertFlow's visual builder, you can add Campaign Monitor automations to your forms, surveys, buttons and conditional logic, to make requests to the Campaign Monitor subscriber API.
Using ConvertFlow's automation system, you can add these Campaign Monitor automations to segment subscriber:
- Campaign Monitor – Add contact to list
- Campaign Monitor – Remove contact from list (paid tier)
- Form submissions with form elements
- Survey selections with survey elements
- Button clicks with button elements
- Conditional funnel outcomes with conditional actions
- Page visits with visit goals
Adding Campaign Monitor automations in ConvertFlow
To add a Campaign Monitor automation to a form, survey or button, click on the element in the ConvertFlow visual builder to select it.
Once you've selected it, click on the "Confirmation Actions" button to the right in the builder panel.
The confirmation actions settings modal will display, and now you'll be able to click to "Add automation" below your form's existing automations.
A form to create a new automation will appear. Now, select the type of automation you want to create.
For Campaign Monitor, you'll find these automation types as options in the dropdown.
- Add contact to list
- Remove contact from list
Once you've selected a Campaign Monitor automation type, you'll then be asked for any additional info needed to create the automation.
For example, if you select "Add to list", you'll need to select a tag. Once you've entered the info, click "Create Automation".
Your automation will be saved to your form and it'll be listed with your form's other automations above. To delete an automation, click the "X" icon to the right of it in the automations list.