How to segment GetResponse contacts into campaigns, tags and more
ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors, and it's built for marketers using GetResponse.
With ConvertFlow's 2-way GetResponse integration, you can unlock the full power of the GetResponse contact API, without coding or waiting on developers.
Here's an overview of what you can do:
- Automatically create and update subscribers in GetResponse
- Map survey responses, quiz selections, dropdown fields, radios, paragraphs and hidden fields to GetResponse custom fields
- Segment GetResponse contact into lists, tags and more upon form submission, button click, survey selection and page visits
- Personalize your website content, popups and messaging for returning GetResponse contact segments
Using automations to segment GetResponse contacts
As you build landing pages, funnels, popups, forms, surveys, sticky bars, quizzes etc in ConvertFlow's visual builder, you can add GetResponse automations to your forms, surveys, buttons and conditional logic, to make requests to the GetResponse contact API.
Using ConvertFlow's automation system, you can add these GetResponse automations to segment contacts:
- GetResponse – Add a tag (paid tier)
- GetResponse – Add to Campaign
- GetResponse - Add a note to contact (paid tier)
- Form submissions with form elements
- Survey selections with survey elements
- Button clicks with button elements
- Conditional funnel outcomes with conditional actions
Adding GetResponse automations in ConvertFlow
To add a GetResponse automation to a form, survey or button, click on the element in the ConvertFlow visual builder to select it.
Once you've selected it, click on the "Confirmation Actions" button to the right in the builder panel.
The confirmation actions settings modal will display, and now you'll be able to click to "Add automation" below your form's existing automations.
A form to create a new automation will appear. Now, select the type of automation you want to create.
For GetResponse, you'll find these automation types as options in the dropdown.
- Add a tag
- Add to campaign
- Add a note to contact
Once you've selected a GetResponse automation type, you'll then be asked for any additional info needed to create the automation.
For example, if you select "Add to campaign", you'll need to select a tag. Once you've entered the info, click "Create Automation".
Your automation will be saved to your form and it'll be listed with your form's other automations above. To delete an automation, click the "X" icon to the right of it in the automations list.