How to segment Sendinblue subscribers into lists
ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors, and it's built for marketers using Sendinblue.
With ConvertFlow's 2-way Sendinblue integration, you can unlock the full power of the Sendinblue contact API, without coding or waiting on developers.
Here's an overview of what you can do:
- Automatically create and update subscribers in Sendinblue
- Map survey responses, quiz selections, drop drop fields, radios, paragraphs and hidden fields to Sendinblue custom fields
- Segment Sendinblue contact into lists, tags and more upon form submission, button click and survey selection
- Personalize your website content, popups and messaging for returning Sendinblue contact segments
Using automations to segment Sendinblue contacts
As you build landing pages, funnels, popups, forms, surveys, sticky bars, quizzes etc in ConvertFlow's visual builder, you can add Sendinblue automations to your forms, surveys, buttons and conditional logic, to make requests to the Sendinblue contact API.
Using ConvertFlow's automation system, you can add these Sendinblue automations to segment contacts:
- Sendinblue – Add to list
- Sendinblue – Remove from list
- Form submissions with form elements
- Survey selections with survey elements
- Button clicks with button elements
- Conditional funnel outcomes with conditional actions
Adding Sendinblue automations in ConvertFlow
To add a Sendinblue automation to a form, survey or button, click on the element in the ConvertFlow visual builder to select it.
Once you've selected it, click on the "Confirmation Actions" button to the right in the builder panel.
The confirmation actions settings modal will display, and now you'll be able to click to "Add automation" below your form's existing automations.
A form to create a new automation will appear. Now, select the type of automation you want to create.
For Sendinblue, you'll find these automation types as options in the dropdown.
- Add to list
- Remove from list
Once you've selected a Sendinblue automation type, you'll then be asked for any additional info needed to create the automation. For example, if you select "Add to list", you'll need to select a list. Once you've entered the info, click "Create Automation".
Your automation will be saved to your form and it'll be listed with your form's other automations above. To delete an automation, click the "X" icon to the right of it in the automations list.