How to segment AWeber subscribers into lists, tags and more
ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors, and it's built for marketers using AWeber.
With ConvertFlow's 2-way AWeber integration, you can unlock the full power of the AWeber subscriber API, without coding or waiting on developers.
Here's an overview of what you can do:
- Automatically create and update subscribers in AWeber
- Map survey responses, quiz selections, dropdown fields, radios, paragraphs and hidden fields to AWeber custom fields
- Segment AWeber subscribers into lists, tags and more upon form submission, button click, survey selection and page visits
- Personalize your website content, popups and messaging for returning AWeber subscriber segments
Using automations to segment AWeber subscribers
As you build landing pages, funnels, popups, forms, surveys, sticky bars, quizzes etc in ConvertFlow's visual builder, you can add AWeber automations to your forms, surveys, buttons and conditional logic, to make requests to the AWeber subscriber API.
Using ConvertFlow's automation system, you can add these AWeber automations to segment subscribers:
- AWeber – Add to list
- AWeber – Remove from list
- AWeber – Add a tag (paid tier)
- Form submissions with form elements
- Survey selections with survey elements
- Button clicks with button elements
- Conditional funnel outcomes with conditional actions
- Page visits with visit goals
Adding AWeber automations in ConvertFlow
To add a AWeber automation to a form, survey or button, click on the element in the ConvertFlow visual builder to select it.
Once you've selected it, click on the "Confirmation Actions" button to the right in the builder panel.
The confirmation actions settings modal will display, and now you'll be able to click to "Add automation" below your form's existing automations.
A form to create a new automation will appear. Now, select the type of automation you want to create.
For AWeber, you'll find these automation types as options in the dropdown.
- Add to list
- Remove from list
- Add a tag
Once you've selected a AWeber automation type, you'll then be asked for any additional info needed to create the automation.
For example, if you select "Add to list", you'll need to select a list. Once you've entered the info, click "Create Automation".
Your automation will be saved to your form and it'll be listed with your form's other automations above. To delete an automation, click the "X" icon to the right of it in the automations list.